I am Anand Nair and I live in Mumbai. I am 15 and I can’t survive without food, water, oxygen and movies.
I love being transported to a whole new world filled with various characters, beautiful locations, great music and so on. I cherish every aspect of film-making to its fullest. There are two things that have shaped me into what I am right now :- My parents and movies.
Since I live in India, I don’t have folks to talk about Hollywood and that is exactly the reason you are reading this blog, because I want to know people who share the same undying love that I have towards movies.
I sometimes write very formally, sometimes like a cocky bravado and sometimes as if I don’t give a crap. But I will and always write and whatever I write, I hope you have fun reading my articles as much as I have while writing them.
And I will undoubtedly reply to every esteemed comment I am fortunate to get and will review every movie and sitcom that I am asked to review by you guys.
Hope you have fun !
Favourite Movies :-
1. Steven Spielberg’s Schindler’s List (1993)
2. Claude Lanzmann’s Shoah (1985)
3. Andrei Tarkovsky’s Stalker (1979)
4. Satyajit Ray’s Pather Panchali (1955)
5. Krzysztof Kieślowski’s Talking Heads (1980)
6. Louis Malle’s My Dinner With Andre (1981)
7. Quentin Tarantino’s Pulp Fiction (1994)
8. Hayao Miyazaki’s My Neighbor Totoro (1988)
9. Francis Ford Coppola’s Apocalypse Now (1979)
10. Bennett Miller’s Moneyball (2011)
Favourite sitcoms :-
1. Breaking Bad
2. The Sopranos
4. Mad Men
5. The Newsroom
6. TVF Pitchers
7. The Office
8. Sex and The City
9. The Killing